looking for something?

Wednesday, August 9, 2017

my insta eyes

I posted this selfie on Instagram today and received a lot of comments about my makeup (#youguysrock) 


Let me clue you in on a little secret to my eyes (and makeup) today.




My Mary Kay Essentials (in no particular order)


First: lash intensity mascara


I cannot say enough about this lash intensity mascara. One coat and BAM I have eye lashes. It only takes one coat for my eye lashes to appear longer in length. Plus, it's water proof, making it the perfect all-day mascara. 

Second: cc cream 


This was the first Mary Kay product I purchased (#memories). Not only is it a light foundation (I hate caky feeling), but it doesn't clog my pores! aaaaand it has sunscreen in it. I love it because it goes on smooth without looking or feeling clumpy or fake. ALSO (I know, I know) it hydrates. So if you are going to use just one product on your face, use this. 

When I'm running late, I grab this puppy and go! 

Third: pink parfait - lipgloss


Don't let the Barbie pink color fool you, this shade gives you just enough color to be a pop, without looking like a desperate woman. I love the glossy look it gives my lips. Plus, it hydrates them! Who doesn't love a multi-functional lip-gloss? 

And that's it! Easy as 1-2-3.

Check out my Mary Kay website for more product information! 😘

No comments:

Post a Comment