looking for something?

Thursday, August 3, 2017

hello gorgeous opportunity 

As if I didn't have enough on my plate already, (can anybody say #crazylady?) I have decided to become an Independent Mary Kay Beauty Consultant. Now before you sign off thinking I'm going to be plastering your feed with my sales and products, please know that is NOT my style. 




Will I post my favorite products? Of course! 
Will I ever ask you to buy? N.E.V.E.R. 
B/c I, like you, am sick of feeling sold to. 
But guess what...this blog is mine and Mary Kay is a large part of my life now, and I LOVE IT. So you bet a few of my posts will be about Mary Kay. If you see a  Mary Kay post from me, know that it's educational and you will never be called to 'BUY IMMEDIATELY' ...because that's lame and I'm not into doing lame, sales-y posts.
Your skin is the largest organ in your body and you need to take care of it! If your cardiologist said, "Hey eat this veggie because it contains awesome nutrients and vitamins for your heart," you wouldn't question it. Well think of me as a your skin care friend. 
**Disclaimer** I am in NO way shape or form a dermatologist, nor will I ever claim to be. But I love these products, I love what Mary Kay has done for me, and I want to share it with others. 
If you have questions about Mary Kay, please email me! Or check out my personal MK website at https://www.marykay.com/areed2015. 

So happy weekend and be on the lookout for some skin, makeup, and general beauty tips from yours truly. 😘.

No comments:

Post a Comment