looking for something?

Sunday, January 27, 2019

self love challenge

valentine's day.

yuck.

ok not really, i do love love, but it's a holiday that can be hard for a lot of single people (and some married people i might add)

i have had my fair share of "i am unworthy of love" moments these last few months. there have been plenty of times where i've forgotten to love myself.


i realized that i can't expect anyone to love me if i don't love me.


so i've kind of started "dating myself" and things are going pretty well! 

part of dating myself is learning to get to know me, my likes, my dislikes, what i am proud of myself for etc. i think whether you are married or not, you can learn this. 

hence why in february i am initiating a "self love challenge" 

this challenge is meant to really let you think about what you are good at, what you love about yourself, and remind you of WHY YOU ARE WORTHY OF LOVE.

the challenge is simple. 

each day fill in the blank and then post a picture of it with the #myselflovechallenge2019.


there are some questions that are easy and others that will make you think. 

my goal is to help other people around me feel good about themselves and be reminded of how amazing they are. we have to be our own cheerleaders sometimes. 

at the end of the month, each post you do will be an entry into a drawing for an Amazon gift card for you to spend on WHATEVER you want. Seriously. #treatyoself

i encourage everyone to do it and encourage your friends to do it! let's spread some love this valentine's month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment